Media For Freedom (http://mediaforfreedom.com), located in Cape May, NJ has formed a mediaforfreedom.com media watch group by it's editor and founder Kamala Budhathoki Sarup.
www.mediaforfreedom.com/ e-magazine is founded with a strong belief to educate people on freedom, democracy, anti terrorism, peace, women's rights and an economic development. I believe that the role of mediaforfreedom.com is to protect democracy and human rights. Journalism is very strong area of working. As media education is a vital force in empowering people, so I think, media an important component in the process of education, democracy and development. By realizing this facts www.mediaforfreedom.com was established.
1. Support to the international and national campaign to protect democracy.
2. To conduct various media activities to protect and strengthen people's rights regarding education, social, political, economic, and democratic issues.The above objectives will require the following actions:
1. A review of printed media coverage on the issue.
2. To ensure 'balanced writing and reporting' with special emphasis on the issues.
3. To make media sector more responsible towards the human rights situation and democracy.
www.mediaforfreedom.com will carry some of the best online news and analysis. Media monitoring is an on-going activity of the media. The objective of this activity is to improve the quality of the news available to the public. Please send your articles, news, and press release.
http://www.mediaforfreedom.com/ is a volunteer media organization so contributors and editor will not be paid.