What is the Value of a Woman?
By: Emma Tobin
If we study
the history of development and poverty, we will find that
western farm surpluses are caused mostly by productivity
improvements caused by advances in farm machinery and crop
chemistry (fertilizers, pesticides, etc.). "In the US that
translates to 3% of the population feeding the other 97% and
What does it take to beat drug-resistant TB?
Shobha Shukla, Citizen News Service - CNS