News

My Life At The Cape May Shore.

Author: 

What is freedom, life, heart, kindness, justice, peace and love? Why does it have in the heart? What is true is that in a so long period, my life is acquaint with my heart, my writings and respect it truly. What ties me is nothing but the sense of poetry, stories, love, freedom, and my beautiful feelings. Yes, there is confidence, and respect.

Column: 

TB and lung cancer vital: No excuse for misdiagnosis!

Author: 

Early and accurate diagnosis of TB and lung cancer vital: No excuse for misdiagnosis!

 

Photograph of Dr Natthaya Triphuridet, Thailand’s Pulmonologist is online at: http://bit.ly/1VMr03x

Column: 

UN and partners launch 90-day campaign

Author: 

Ethiopia: UN and partners launch 90-day campaign to boost drought-relief funding

Column: 

Fight against tuberculosis only 'half-won,'

Author: 

Fight against tuberculosis only 'half-won,' UN chief says on World Day

Column: 

UN strongly condemns terrorist bombings in Brussels

Author: 

UN strongly condemns terrorist bombings in Brussels as 'an attack on us all'

Column: 

UN refugee agency reaches embattled Yemeni city

Author: 

<h4 id="story-headline">In 'breakthrough,' UN refugee agency reaches embattled Yemeni city with life-saving aid</h4><div id="PhotoHolder3"><a rel="gallery-default" href="http://static.un.org/News/dh/photos/large/2016/February/Yemen_Taiz_OCHA.... id="PhotoCrop" class="lightbox" title="Girls fetching water in Mawyah district, Taiz. This role often falls on the shoulders of girls and young women, often at the expense of their education.

Column: 

What is the Value of a Woman?

Author: 

What is the Value of a Woman?

By: Emma Tobin

Column: 

UNESCO chief hails poetry as an 'expansion of our common

Author: 

UNESCO chief hails poetry as an 'expansion of our common humanity' on World Day

Column: 

Caste systems violate human rights

Author: 

Caste systems violate human rights of millions worldwide – new UN expert report

Column: 

Women, Development And Poverty.

Author: 

Creating development means creating goods and services of greater value. So now we want to talk not about wealth creation, but about human rights and freedom.

If we study the history of development and poverty, we will find that western farm surpluses are caused mostly by productivity improvements caused by advances in farm machinery and crop chemistry (fertilizers, pesticides, etc.). "In the US that translates to 3% of the population feeding the other 97% and

Column: 

Pages

Subscribe to News